CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    Welcome to new MD!
    muroran - agreed; the new MD must be given a fair go. Indeed he should be welcomed and enabled to get on and improve areas where the company has fallen short in the past. Thus my last 2 posts.

Well delivered feedback is a gift - to be acted on

Well delivered feedback is a gift which enables awkward truths to be dealt with (not swept aside) and for a company to improve - if acted upon. One problem I see here - gained from speaking to other shareholders, people who know the Helix but will not buy, plus from my own observations over many years - has to do with dissatisfaction about issues that have been raised repeatedly but which have not been satisfactorily resolved on a consistent basis.

Failure to do so just does not work - whether within businesses, personal relationships or in relationships like this, where management and Directors have been entrusted by shareholders to run a business in the interests of the shareholders.

I hope Mike Rosenstreich gathers up such feedback - especially from the above sources since these are sources of funding for the company - and is able to promptly make the necessary improvements. He will be widely well-regarded, if he does. Go for it, Mike!
    Last edited by La Tache: 15/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 27158349 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 21542358 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.