HLX 0.00% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

Your post says more about you than about the person you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    Your post says more about you than about the person you criticise
    barker I see you've just created a pseudonym identity with this one post, criticising an appointment to a stock that you don't hold, all the while knowing that the person who you criticise cannot defend himself on the forum. Classy. You've already told us a lot about yourself despite your anonymity.

Being constructive -v- being a sniper
    The appointment having been made:
    • it will be better for Helix shareholders to start with their new blood with a constructive mindset. Not that you seem to actually have the interests of Helix shareholders in mind - because your embittered remarks from the shelter of anonymity will have no substantive influence on anything other than your own ego;
    • a far more constructive thing to do would be to offer bona fide suggestions for improvement, for the new MD to consider. That's what I've been doing. I'll form my views after he's had a reasonable chance to address some of what I've suggested, and no doubt bring ideas of his own.

Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself

I don't know the new MD so I've not offered an opinion about his background. I do know however that everyone deserves a bit of a fresh go in a new role, so I'm encouraging that. Experience has shown me that's better for business but by happy coincidence it's the way I like to be treated when going into new roles - "treat others as you would like to be treated yourself" etc.

In summary: We can all relate to frustrating experiences in business - I've had many with Helix, some ongoing, but your sniping approach is likely to damage the interests of Helix shareholders, apart from being both poor form (at this early stage) and, essentially gutless.
    Last edited by La Tache: 16/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 27158349 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 21542358 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.