FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Disappointed with some of the comments here. Dr Anderson as MD...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 638
    Disappointed with some of the comments here. Dr Anderson as MD is a fantastic appointment. As boy1 said - highly credentialed, very well respected within industry and has a proven track record. He was a director at the $2.5b Taurus Fund for 10 years. He helped fund development and acquisition of WAF and RSG West African gold mines. He has access to fund managers we could only dream of and he’ll be bringing them to FFX. In addition to significant SP appreciation from a global insto register, you can be bloody certain we can easily get access to any working debt facilities for Morila, Goulamina and/or future acquisitions now.<br><br>Regarding remuneration and bonuses - first of all we’re not a hopeful small cap anymore, we’re a gold PRODUCER targeting to produce 200kOz/annum+ run rate next year, let alone develop a lithium mine. Secondly, his remuneration is very standard. The previous RSG MD was on $800k/annum FAR (based off industry benchmarking) and was able to triple his annual salary if he met his STI and LTI milestones. Thirdly, do people here want to make money? Management is the single most important aspect to a company and it pays to bring in calibre. I don’t want some mediocre MD to save a few hundred grand salary every year (which by the way would be less than a few days of Morila free cash flow). We want someone who can continue to transform the company and really reward SHs. Dr Anderson is the MD to do that.<br><br>Thank you Alistair for all your work as executive chairman over the past 12 months and successfully building a strong team (don’t forget Andrew Taplin as COO in Mali) to take this company forward. Bring it on.
    Last edited by dgdgdm: 11/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.