FL1 4.76% 22.0¢ first lithium limited

Hi @bocasubi,I'm not having a go at you here, just trying...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi @bocasubi,
    I'm not having a go at you here, just trying to see what makes you think this whole mess is a good deal for existing share holders. yeah, it may just be marginally better than de listing, but I dont get how you think its in any way good.

Read my other post from this morning, as I said in that, I was in the green when it went into suspension and before it gets released to trade again I'm down around 90% due to management trying to save their own sorry asses.... how the hell is that even close to being anything positive.

Sorry, I'm seeing this whole mess like Nasha is I'm afraid, existing shareholders have copped it fair up the backside while management just go on their merry way.

How about new Mr. whatever his name is coughs up a small percentage of his ridiculous salary into my trading account to replace my $11K that vanished out of there through this dodgy consolidation, then that really shitty taste that is in my mouth lately might start fading.

Not likely I'm thinking. I'll be watching these turkeys like a hawk when they finally come back on the boards and if there's ever any sort of opportunity to recoup my losses (which I highly doubt btw) I'll be out so quick and will never return.
    Ookami is the biggest piece of crap I've ever had the misfortune of getting tangled up in, full stop.
    Blockchain to mining if bloody Africa....can't wait to see how this goes ! LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $6.358K 29.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65631 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 17062 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.5¢ 28200
Last updated 13.12pm 07/05/2024 ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.