FRS 17.7% 4.0¢ forrestania resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Managing Director, page-58

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Wow another ffx person in the Frs forum for a councilling session and let off some steam. Oh well I hope it helps and brings peace and closure to you.

So your saying he didn’t perform well for ffx . Possibly your correct . I would say - (knowing some of the board members) - ffx was a very tough job dealing with Mali and Chinese in tandem throwing left field challenges. But that aside and leaving that alone let’s just say he did poorly in his decisions there. Point taken enough said.

I would also say he will have no impact on the Frs share price in the short term - results with there very prospective ground will have all the impact .

I would also say took control of the Excco deal for about 275 million all up from Xstrata , 5 times many people money but no one has mentioned that? Why ? Because they weren’t part of it and didn’t profit they were just part of ffx so that’s there only judgment of him.

I would also say on a good set of results he has plenty of knowledge, skill , contacts and ability to manage that scenario

I would also say Twiggy blew away $600 million of US bond holders money in anaconda nickel before fortescue rising from zero to a hero making people fortuneI would also say that would go for most directors if you follow a timeline of most of there careers you have failure after failure before success including Goyder .

Don’t forget there’s people out there that got on the wrong part of these directors success or failed career curves calling Goyder and twiggy grubby lifestyle director criminals right now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.006(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.471M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 4.0¢ 3.5¢ $20.76K 558.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16841 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 510699 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.