WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

FDS,Whoa youAre you saying you and others can attack or accuse...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    FDS,

Whoa you

Are you saying you and others can attack or accuse holders but holders can’t remonstrate with you with hurting your feelings.

I deal with a wide range of people in my work who have a range of Mental Illnesses including other health issues and Alcohol and Drugs Addictions so it’s important to be careful with language that we use let alone judging them.

On the other hand with all of the abuse and confrontation that has gone on for some Five years plus here it’s a wonder there hasn’t been personal breakdowns.

The Share Market and Money Matters are certainly very stressful sectors that know how to cause mental angst for anyone let alone the constant harassment that goes on here at these types of Forums.

HC: I am extremely disappointed that you didn’t close this behaviour down - it’s been completely unacceptable to say the least across this entire Forum which I am partly to blame for as well for my actions in wanting to retaliate against certain known number of NHs at various times in the past.

I no longer have any further time for this type of behaviour now or in the near future.

In saying the above I have recently removed myself from posting due to my wife’s very recent health diagnosis for Alzheimers which has now been confirmed as positive- We have decided to move some of our long term bucket lists to the forefront starting with NZ for a month starting tomorrow then a longer trip next September for Three Months to Ireland, Scotland and Wales for Three Months Then South Georgia.

I need to dedicate my time in the immediate future to my lovely wife.

Good luck to all WKT Investors-we are closer then FDS dates for Dry/Wet Commissioning. I would prefer to wait and hear from The WKT Management Team for their advice then listen to his views - no disrespect meant.

WKT will make its own luck in the future.

Good luck to all parties and Investors.
    I truly hope your Investments kick goals for you all.

Signing out for know Red Adair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.