SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Spoke to the new MD at Sabre today at length. Firstly it was...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Spoke to the new MD at Sabre today at length.

Firstly it was very positive to hear that he was impressed with not only the prospectivity of the company but also the technical team in place. This was a key selling point for the company. Also the systematic process Sabre undertook in regards to exploration was highly regarded. (Rather than what I would interpret as blind stabbing of the ground with a drill rod in the hope of exciting the market with some high mineralisation hits).

He pointed out that he was working on improving the engagement with the Market and Shareholders through investor presentations and more regular operational updates.

On an operational side, work was still ongoing in regards to the 10,000 RC Geochem drilling and analysis of the samples collected. We should receive an update on this shortly. Going forward I told him that if investors were updated more regularly, it would negate the need for me to update the hotcopper crew..

Sounds like the addition of this MD was what SBR was lacking in the past, and I am certainly thankful for the work done by Retrac (with the support of the Shareholders Group) to get him on board.

Lets continue to be patient , continue to pledge our support to the Shareholders Group... see where this is going..have a nice weekend all...

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.902K 454.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.