SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Estseon its difficult to discuss the goings on of sabre even now...

1. 8,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Estseon

its difficult to discuss the goings on of sabre even now publicly here on HC

the issues we all have right here in speaking openly about a company we all have shares in, a public company in its truest sense, is that we all face the absolute consequences of litigation if actually spoke openly about what we all know. I know that many have tried to speak to and also write openly to the company and faced dire threats of defamation for doing so.

i know of many whom would love to talk about what they know and what is important to many shareholders, its been tried with a EGM, its been tried in many formats i think... but ultimately you are reluctant to say anything.. even though its a public company you are interested in and have a shareholding in it...

i have the developed the lowest of low personal opinions about those in the management of sabre... purely by their own behaviors. for me personally, its a bitter disappointment and i will be glad when we all have the opportunity to speak openly about how we both feel about what has happened and also the consequences of individuals behaviors when ultimately they become accountable

rebirth is a nice term.. its a slow and painful one..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.902K 454.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.