CAY 0.72% 6.9¢ canyon resources limited

I dont think it is doomsday, we all want the same outcome....but...

1. 9 Posts.
    I dont think it is doomsday, we all want the same outcome....but the lack of communication from CAY for over 12 months is deplorable.
    We know they have been drilling since Nov/Dec last year, why are they doing that and what are the results? According to the Dec 23 quarterly the results were due in Q1.
    Why is CAY spending money on drilling Cameroon when its already an enormous resource and reserve? There must a be reason or strategy behind this. At least let us know that there is a strategy of some sort.
    We believe from unconfirmed rumours that some of the board visited Cameroon a little while ago. Did they go Cameroon or not, why did they go there, what did they do while they were there, where are the pictures of the chairman and CEO on site or in meetings, where is the positive announcement about a visit to Cameroon by the chairman?
    Canyon has engaged an IR firm for the last couple of years at least, surely these guys are pushing them to release something.
    We have had two announcements since Jan 2023 about the project and quarterly summaries, an MOU with the Port in Jan 23 and a project update in Dec 23. Thats it!
    CAY employed a Project Director and a new chief geo in Cameroon sometime last year...what are they all doing? Why do we need a Project Director, a CEO who lives O/S and never communicates with shareholders, an IR firm and an Exec Chairman, when all CAY needs is the bloody ML!
    Its clear from the HC posts that shareholders are frustrated, I am one of them, and the total lack of communication from CAY feeds that anger and frustration.
    I want the company to explain what is happening as I really hope this has all been thought through and there is a strategy behind it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $94.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $2.867K 40.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39035 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.