AKO 0.00% 15.0¢ akora resources limited

Ann: Appointment of MD Gill as Non-executive Director, page-7

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    I am curious as to the specifics of where he will add value given he is not a full time employee of the organisation, and therefore unlikely to be involved in the day to day activities.

$50k salary and $40k in shares is $90k in the first year. Not a crazy amount, and whilst I appreciate as a director he has exposure to legal liability (which he can get insurance for), but if the board were to meet 12 times per year, that is $7,500 per meeting, and the amount he earns per meeting obviously goes up if they meet less than monthly.

12 times per year for subsequent years is still $4,166 per meeting.

With relation to his previous roles, I can't comment either, but I do trust Paul's judgement. I'm keen to understand how he came to joining the board of AKO, perhaps he and Paul worked together previously at RIO?

I agree and think he needs to make a decent sized (at least $20k) investment in AKO.

I also believe that at least 25% of a directors fees should be put back into the company each year as it helps ensure alignment with shareholder interests.

Let's see how he goes.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 03/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 41004 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.