BRL 3.18% 76.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Appointment of New Auditor, page-47

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    For true clarity, and again you seem to have looked at things with your head in the sand (rather than taking a holistic/higher view), FXL is down significantly, and, a bit like BRL, it seems to be trading extremly cheaply - however, unlike BRL, I can kind of understand why FXL is trading so cheaply and have mentioned this (if you want to check out the thread - feel free - like BRL, I have nothing to hide). You also conveniently missed out that I have been a poster on ILU since they were in the 7's (then went down to the 5's) and now they are now over $10 - yes they have nearly doubled since I have posted, and ILU is a large cap stock, not some speculative stock... not that that any of what my comments on hotcopper (or lack of) makes a difference, but if you are going to talk about what other posters have been doing, at least pull your head out of the sand and look up the facts. (disclosure: I stooped posting a few months ago when I sold out at the mid $9 actually to buy BRL at 12.5c - still follow ILU with interest and again feel free to look at my previous posts).

Anyhow, getting back to BRL, rather than explain again what I have mentioned for many months now that "with volume, the share price will rise" (or words to that effect) I can't get to excited about today (despite nobody selling till 15.0c and a VWAP of 14.4c) as tomorrow will probably come along, and volumes will drop down to pathetic levels as will the share price like often has been the case several times after a 'big' (but not actually that big prior to election month, september, this would be an average day) day of volumes... OR maybe this is the start of something and the market is waking up (maybe some analysts fell off his chair today when he did some analysis, or even read the objective posts on this tread?)... time will tell... maybe tomorrow we will be within a cent or two of an all time record (despite that nasty terrible baddy management RCPS decision !!!!! the thing that is the sole reason for the share price dropping from 17.5c to 12.5c [ignoring every other possible factor of course] lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.