BRL 0.00% 71.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Hi Xman. so you're a parent?? there's some food for thought....

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Hi Xman. so you're a parent?? there's some food for thought. Best of Xmas wishes to your son.
    I do understand the difference in short term trading and investing mentality etc
    I've had confidence in the board ever since Hamish Bohannen left and Richard Tacon took over and Republic and Asian Dragon started to come on board.
    And my average buy price of 3 cents tells me i've had a very well performing investment to date, courtesy of the performance and leadership of a Tacon led board and management team

I haven't been attempting to discredit bears. I've been attempting to discredit posters who, in my opinion, have displayed a lack of sincerety and integrity in their MOTIVATIONS for their postings. Those posters have proceeded to discredit themselves, in my opinion, with their utterances over time
    I have nothing against posters declaring themselves bearish on a stock and i welcome genuine differing points of view, expressed with the intention of trying to help other posters, not profit from them

From the feedback from the posters who had genuinely declared their intention to attend the AGM and did, it appears that BRL management demonstrated those qualities of sincerety and integrity etc to those at the meeting, and our fellow posters have come away from the meeting espousing renewed confidence in our BRL investments

There's certainly that confidence reflected in the strengthening share price of late, helped of course by coal prices and outlook

Best of Xmas wishes to fellow posters, a happy and prosperous new year and here's to setting a good example to others and the future adults of our society

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.5¢ 70.0¢ $117.5K 166.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16143 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 26666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.