EPG 0.00% 41.0¢ european gas limited

Ann: Appointment of New CEO and Managing Director, page-6

1. 4,234 Posts.
    re: Ann: Appointment of New CEO and Managing ... dex,
    As I understand it, Peter was instrumental in bringing in KOGAS as a 10% holder on Blue Energy before stepping down as the CEO to be non-exec chair. They (K) tipped ~$20m into Blue for exploration and have first right of refusal over ATP813/814 for farmin; however I think that option might have expired.

KOGAS are now examining CNG options (much the same as the BG/QGC proposal) to support commercial transport options.

Peter is suceeded by another pretty capable guy (Phillips) at Blue who came with experience from Sunshine Gas. Looking at it from over here it appears that Blue got what they needed from Cockroft and required somebody with an operational focus to deliver gas from their permits, rather than focus on the downstream aspects.

I have never met him, but he certainly seems like he is a pretty stable character with some good ideas and connections. Probably something which is ideal for EPG at the moment.

Not a supremely qualified opinion, but that is about all I know about him.

I have lost track of EPG in the past 12 months and pulled my investment sometime ago as they did not exactly seem like an engaging company with a strategic direction. Maybe times are a changing, or about to change :)

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.