4DS 1.27% 8.0¢ 4ds memory limited

'Person who oversaw company over a year of lacklustre results is...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    'Person who oversaw company over a year of lacklustre results is moved from head role to supporting role. New person recruited pursuant to better results.' I don't see how this is bad or good news, at least any further than 'the end of last year was a bit of a shitshow' was already not awesome news. I was not especially invested in his efforts before, nor do I think the new person is going to bring dynamite to open up the gold mine. I'll be more interested in what any of these guys have on their plate if and when chip results land. If it lands, then yeah, I'd rather have a salesperson than a scientist, but for now I can't see why any would-be investor should be half as interested in this as they are in the situation in Ukraine or supply chain crunches, which are probably playing the biggest role in price movements right now.

I take comfort in the fact that pushers and doomers appear to have no more credible or interesting information than I do, though I like to hear some perspective when announcements come out. Why non-holders would be here..... man, I don't know. I have a theory that they were once pushers that were socially invested in being seen as experts but then their egos were so bruised by being wrong that they just can't walk away even now that they don't hold. It's not a big deal though - if anyone here had price sensitive information, it would be illegal to trade on it or talk about it. I just can't see, like, hanging out at my old high school complaining about not being the football hero. If you're not attending the school anymore, seriously, stay away, it's creepy.

For my perspective with nothing behind it, I would say that the last bit of equipment they bought was a positive sign (otherwise it would just be blown money for a company that is in some kind of 'liquidation' phase, even if it wasn't a huge expense). The recent pay cut announcement sits in this one like a hot dog on a bun. These guys took a pay cut because a new guy was brought in, in a process that would have most likely been across something like a few months or half a year. Things may go poorly, it wouldn't be remotely weird to lose money on a spec stock, but I think the short loop was probably sort of fine but not an announcement because it wasn't actually that revealing - 'We did thing and discovered, later, thing was didded'. The actual metrics won't be available until the array is completed and tested. None of this seems like a mystery to me; maybe I'm totally nuts. My guess is there will be a bit of a run towards the June mark, maybe in the .12 area, probably have a hard time getting above that while burnt people try to sell at less of a loss and put their burnt hands on ice. If the chip lands and runs, who knows where the price goes from there? Probably up? Let's say up. I'll sell when it's up enough for me to feel good about taking profit. If it does not land, I will take a hit, which sucks, but it's a not super expensive lesson about how spec stock investments are just gambling (with the addition of a spicy fan forum).

Now I can feel comfortable knowing that my perspective is apparently just as informed as all of the others on here, which is entertaining but maybe not, in the strictest sense, useful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $70.13K 873.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1062 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 225000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.