SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

sharecall, You either like the sound of your own voice or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 478 Posts.
    sharecall, You either like the sound of your own voice or misunderstand.

"Are we struggling to entice more talent to the PPX Board?" Probably, particularly when members of the traditional pool of "directors' club parasites" are uninvited.

"I do hope the major shareholders are involved in decisions being taken on Board appointments - all of which are new."

Who are the major shareholders engaged in change may be a better question. Of course they are "new" or do you want financial oblivion with a continuation of the old.

"I also hope that these appointments, ... would be put to the shareholders for ratification at the next AGM."

Casual vacancies are always voted upon at the next GM of the Company. Your hope isn't necessary.

"I also hope that ..... the new Board's strategy for the business turn-around, would be put to the shareholders for ratification at the next AGM."

Like Meiklejohn, Park, Boon and Marchant did. And what if you don't like it. You misunderstand the processes of delegation of authority under the OZ system. Shareholders vote in the board which in turn selects its chairman and a CEO. Shareholders have no "open" say on strategy.

IF you are really concerned about proper process, think about the former board permitting Mike McConnell to stay as a director when he wasn't one under the Constitution and then McConnell refusing to resign with the rest as at Sep 28 electing to stay on until 5 pm the day preceding the AGM.

Of course he isn't "new" just a well practised parasite.

Get real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.