SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

austted, Thank you for inquiring about my well being. Feeling on...

1. 478 Posts.
    austted, Thank you for inquiring about my well being. Feeling on top of the world at present. Never felt more positive about PPX since 9:49 am Friday Oct 21, 2011.

That was when the former chairman's address was released to the ASX. When PXUPA distributions were unexpectedly stopped and "unlikely" to restart.

Everyone will have a chance to know about the new directors when the notice of AGM is despatched. We're not entitled to know anyone's views however common sense would suggest that Allen Gray support the appointments. Let's see how the votes fall.

What I've disclosed at you-know-where is that both new directors are not mates or even acquaintances of Andrew Price.

Schroders is an irrelevancy, and has been since EGM1. They look real smart with their exposures to PPX, GNS & HST. Who cares what they think?

My main gripe?

Too many postings here rely upon erroneous beliefs, perpetuated errors of fact and little more than press releases and company statements. There is little serious research.

eg (1) Doesn't anyone do serious research? I haven't seen any angst here about the rorts of the former board disclosed in the 2012 Annual Report. There is an outrageous rort by one former director.

eg (2) Firsova keeps talking about Dave Allen's 15+ years with PPX. WRONG. As far as I can see he joined PPX in 2004/2005 from the industrial abrasives business Flexovit.

eg (3) Andrew Price has an interest of 6.6 million, not the 5.4 million quoted by finch2, see here. http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20120903/pdf/428g85m87g6wvd.pdf

eg (4) firsova's comments about the holdings of Messrs Barker & Kaye are irrelevant. They need to do two things:

(a) hold 1,000 shares within two months and (b) comply with the board policy on NEDs' shareholder alignment which Boon et al abused for the past 4 years.

eg (5) firsova is also incorrect about CFO Barfield. Check out pages 17 & 22 of 2012 AR.

Would you like more examples? There are plenty more, particularly misinformed nonsense about the PPX vs PXUPA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.