OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

re: Ann: Appointment of New Chief Executive O... Lexi,(Your...

1. 2,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    re: Ann: Appointment of New Chief Executive O... Lexi,

(Your question)
    WA all promotional material aside how do you rate the performance of THX management over the past 2years and how do you account for what seems to be to be catastrophic fall in shareholder value and the wastage of an enormous amount of money.

My View:

Firstly THX have not totally wasted money, just look at their current projects.

Apart from the world financial crisis contributing to THX's price fall I think the Fukushima disaster had a major effect on the price. This triggered a huge sell off of THX shares by a large holder who was relentless in disposing of their holding. This in my opinion is why THX ended up so low. The buy volume could not keep up with the sell volume. (Hopefully this now seems to have been contained)

On the Mangement front my view is they failed. Firstly I think the geology team failed. In many cases they should have planned a more aggressive followup of any drilling results by this I mean kept the drills in the ground. I know they blamed the weather, native title etc. But somewhere in that department someone failed. A prime example was SFR they drilled until their coffers were just about empty and bang look at where they are today.

I do not think they have too many irons in the fire. This I think will be demonstrated soon as THX have stated they are seeking JV partners at Ngalia and some other projects.
    Just to end up with say 20% of a huge uranium field at Ngalia would make this company.

(Your question)
    What is your actual relationship to The Crabbes or THX if any.

My Answer:

None of your business.

Your final words :

I no longer hold having fortunately sold out when the price was much higher. I did have very high hopes for this company but to me it seemed to be run by incompetents.

My answer :

If you sold out at a much higher price why are you bitching. Build a bridge and get over it.

I am going to closely watch the decisions THX Management make in the next couple of weeks, a new broom normally sweeps clean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $24.44K 4.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 21331144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29836058 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.