GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think they have based there views on the previous quarter and...

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152

I think they have based there views on the previous quarter and EOFY report. The below article goes somewhat into the future growth of MC that was not released to the market in a timely fashion (when it was being implimented) to retail holders, due GXY's recalcitrant CEO.

http://australianminingreview.com.au/galaxy-resources-picking-up-pace/
    Revised Resource

An updated resource and reserve estimate for Mt Cattlin was released on 23 January and showed a 42 per cent increase in total Measured, Indicated and Inferred Resource tonnes to 16.7 million tonnes, at 1.28 per cent lithium oxide (Li2O) grade containing 214,400t of lithium.
    Other highlights included a 16 per cent increase in total Measured and Indicated resource tonnes to 12.1mt, at 1.27 per cent Li2O grade.
    Mr Tse said the mine plan and the mine life of the Mt Cattlin project was correlated to the defined project resource and would be revised based on the updated reserve model.
    Galaxy had also recently obtained the necessary permits and approvals from the WA Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) to transition mining away from the Dowling and 2SW pits.
    These areas had been the focus of mining since the recommencement of production at Mt Cattlin, and Galaxy has now commenced mining activities east of and on Floater Road with the aim of beginning to treat ore in Q1 2019.

“Mining in this region had always been contemplated as part of the mine plan,” Mr Tse said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.