GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The decision was Anothonys'. The SP is to scare people...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    The decision was Anothonys'.
    The SP is to scare people senseless. . The institutions are shorting and not selling for very good reason. The company is about to grow three folds.
    By this time next year, china spot price is predicted to be at all time high. The chemicals will be short in second half. The shorts are trying to get out at price low as possible. The volume is mainly created by short selling to themselves, very little available shares to buy back.

The company resume production in 2016, with debt of $200m to today surplus of $200m. Or $200m aud each year net. Resources drilled, measured and upgraded to value around $6b. Think.

Board of Directors
    Name/Title Current Board Membership
    Anthony Peter Tse,CEO, Managing Director & Executive Director Galaxy Resources Ltd.
    Martin Ronald Rowley, 62Independent Non-Executive Chairman Galaxy Resources Ltd.
    Florencia Heredia,Independent Non-Executive Director Galaxy Resources Ltd.
    Alan S. Fitzpatrick,Independent Non-Executive Director Galaxy Resources Ltd.
    John Turner,Independent Non-Executive Director Galaxy Resources Ltd.
    Peter Bacchus, 48Independent Non-Executive Director Galaxy

An executive director is a member of the board of a firm (or a non-profit organisation) who also has management responsibilities. A non-executive director (NED) is a board member without responsibilities for daily management or operations of the company or organisation.

A company I worked for was started by the grand father. When he passed away, the father became MD and CEO. The son is now CEO. The son answers to the board of directors, they answer to the owner/ MD(executive)/ father.  Use your own judgment.

And another thing.
    Brine minus water + converter ($400m) = chemicals. Net profit/ t $10k + for battery grade.
    Hard rock + mine/processor ($200m) + converter($400m) = chemicals.  Spodumene $300-500/t net, if meeting spec. Chemicals at second stage must also need to meet spec for battery grade. Not as simple as some company make out to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.