ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

re: Ann: Appointment of New Director - Dr. Da... Captain,I think...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    re: Ann: Appointment of New Director - Dr. Da... Captain,

I think you might have something to do with the old management that got kicked out.
    You say why do people post daily on a share they consider a long term hold..? For heavens sake they at least own shares!! You dot hold any and you continue to post nearly daily!

You then say why aren't you buying now.. If your not buying you should be selling...??? What are you on mate? Why do peope "have to buy" now and why do they "have to sell" now if they are not buying...

Your a strange person who ads no value to a normal
    Discussion other that bait and try and hurt peoples feeling for investing in a stock they believe in.

BBG was a dog stock 2 months ago when it got smashed, yet many people like myself bought a small top up and then just held the shares as they went up down and sideways but in the end they were rewarded by holding in the company because they believed in it.

I have to say that you are definately not an experienced or successful share ttrader and must be very angry on other loses you have made.

Good traders like Trade4Profit amd MichaelStar don't bad people's investment style they just give their take and how to maximize the $$ from the share.

GLTA and I'm going to be the first person to tell Captain444 that he has egg on his face when this share does it's turnaround.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.