ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

re: Ann: Appointment of New Director - Dr. Da... Captain,I am...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    re: Ann: Appointment of New Director - Dr. Da... Captain,

I am not twisting your words, you have just stated something in a way that can be interpreted differently, you are asking if it is a buy now...? Yes it's a long term buy for me but I don't want to buy anymore as I have enough, is that a bad thing?

I don't think many people can continue to invest in a share non stop, there generally is a limit and I believe many shareholders have topped up as much as they can afford.

If it's not a buy then why would I logically sell it... Why wouldn't I hold it...? Many shareholders like myself are holding it now and waiting for Milestones to be achieved and will then re-Assess.

Is management meeting targets so far, to me it seems that they are reaching them so apart from the terrible share price nothing has changed from the company other than management performing. Captain, No one here minds you having a genuine conversation its encouraged by everyone, a genuine discussion or post like you have just posted, but you are coming across like you enjoy everyone losing money and yes that hurts people Captain good luck with it, also. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.