XRG 7.07% 5.3¢ xreality group ltd

@dutchy27 Welcome aboard. You have made a good decision to...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @dutchy27 Welcome aboard. You have made a good decision to become a shareholder. In reference to your question, it is indeed a good thing. Of course, what most companies do and say are completely two different things. However; I have read every filing since Oct. 1 of 2020 and the company has done everything they said they would do. Posters can and have the right to post their opinions, but for the negative ones that talk about needing cash, have too much debt, will do a CR raise soon, etc.. my responses are. All companies operate on debt. It is how the business world works. It is the type of debt and the structure of it that matters more. One recent post finally touched upon that and they were correct in how IDZ debt is favorably structured. What companies don't need cash, especially when up and coming? So what if they do a CR. Their share structure is still very low and it won't hurt the dilution that much if/when they do a CR. More important is at what price and the timing of company progression it is done at. By them stating no need to raise cash in the latest 4C shows tremendous confidence in their plans and earning potential. About last Q earnings. Instead of focusing on how they made so little revenue and running away bc of that, why not look at the positive of what was accomplished during last Q. People have to remember that during the April - June 4th Q of 2020 and this year during late June - September bc of the Covid lockdowns there was basically no source of revenue. Imagine what the revenue would have been if no lockdowns the last 2 years. Yet, the company has thrived and marches on without any CR. That is most impressive. There is so much going on behind the scenes that only insiders know about. Just one announcement will wake this under the radar company up. The market cap is incredibly low as is the share price. Based on what they have, what they have announced and where they are headed, to me, in my opinion, the share price should be at least .10 now. I have mentioned this before and will say it again. I think many people still have a perception of what this company was in the past and their legal dispute problem that was settled in Sept. of 2018 that started the real down fall for the company. They again survived that and it is all in the past now. IDZ today is not what they were 3 years ago. They have come a very long way since then and accomplished so much in just the last 2 years. Don't forget that their VR business is not yet even 2 years old. In less than 2 years they will have 4 locations in operation, have the VR education division in trials, have the VR home delivery option and soon to be announced military trials.

This is indeed an exciting opportunity in an exciting space. Hang on to what you have. It will be fun during 2022 and beyond. Good luck to you and all. This is all based on my research, gut feelings and opinions seeing what they do is what thy say. Go XRG !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(7.07%)
Mkt cap ! $29.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $34.53K 674.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 15647 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.