BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

All holdersIn my last post I made a spelling error which may...

1. 787 Posts.

All holders

In my last post I made a spelling error which may have led to confusion regarding the company handling our permitting.

The companys name is TETRA TECH, not . . . . . Tetratek.

If you avail yourself of their website( tetratech.com ) you will see they are a heavyweight in their field.

I have pasted a section from the following
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.tetratech.com/us/environmental-permitting-support-for-uranium-mines.html
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "Tetra Tech is the environmental permitting program manager for Denison Mines’ conventional uranium mines in the United States."

"Highlight:

"After Tetra Tech delivered the first of Denison’s conventional uranium mine permits to Utah’s Division of Oil, Gas, and Mining in 2006, the technical manager of the state’s review team advised our client that our submittal was “one of the best written applications he had read in his tenure at the agency.” The state subsequently approved the permit request in an unprecedented turnaround time of four months."

Evidently Utah is not Colorado, however it is a very good sign of the capabilities, of the people handling our permitting going forward.

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.