BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

HangSomehow I managed to miss earlier this post I am replying to...

1. 787 Posts.
    Hang

Somehow I managed to miss earlier this post I am replying to now.

Welcome to the BLR thread, and I look forward to your constructive (factual) input regarding our potential, going forward.

IMO any talk of PEN taking over BLR at this point is just plainly ridiculous. I think they have a much greater need for their cash and equity facilities, in their own backyard. I'll discuss my concerns further on the appropriate thread.

Your words:

"
    buc if you thought there wouldn't be any repercussions from you swiss and a few others coming on the PEN thread to bag the stock in favour of BLR over a long period of time. You would be very much mistaken."

My words:

I am not quite sure what you mean by " Repercussions ", should I hire a personal bodyguard, or just rely on my own previous military training. . . at this stage I'll treat it as a joke, which I am sure is what you initially intended when you wrote it.

Your words:

"
    For every negative you can bring up on PEN I can add to it with BLR, happy for it to stop but it must be ALL posters."

My words:

If this is a request for anybody and everybody to stop posting factual information on company threads that they see fit to contribute to, I am afraid I can't and won't accomodate that request.

Good to see Tony Simpson purchase on market, and look forward to the increased news flow into 2012 . . . . which should be a watershed year for BLR.

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.