ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

Ann: Appointment of New Non-executive Chairman , page-15

1. 702 Posts.
    re: Ann: Appointment of New Non-executive Cha... Wow!!!!!

Quickly take a grab for ur cash and hit the bolt!!!

Twixtwix...i hate to inform u but those projects are part of the "OLD" whl energy...perhaps it would be prudent to explain to others that those petty projects were part of the shell company this WAS before the big change into the seychelles aquisition....the rest is known...managment is almost new also

But hey lets just try and completly mislead any readers with only the partials...the negatives....its the only thing this market looks at these day anyways so why not keep the trend!

I think all of u need to review any single stock of ur choice on the asx because incase u for some reason think that whn is the ONLY ONE dipping it ISN'T...alot of u are making it out that this stock has now turned into a "dog" on the basis that its droped in SP, yet u ignore the fact that if that formula is used then EVERY STOCK IS A DOG at the moment..

Do not mistake me for a happy holder..i am not....i am dissapointed in mgmt albeit there must be a reason for their approach...delay in jvs is frustrating and etc etc BUT the world is tanking and i nor you can expect us to be imune

Represent the facts on both sides and not just the negatives....i think chandler perhaps served his purpose during the data room process and now that its all about funding and that is possibly the reason for the new choice

Keep calm, do not panic and be truthful to both others and urself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.