SYA 4.69% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Appointment of New Non-Executive Director, page-6

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    LUCAS DOW - New Non-Executive Director - good experience

LUCAS DOW

Chief Executive Officer & Country Head

Lucas Dow is Chief Executive Officer and Country Head of Adani Australia, responsible for the development of a multi-billion dollar mine and rail project, and the operation of world-class port and renewables assets.

Lucas joined Adani in April 2018 as Chief Executive Officer of Adani Mining Australia (now Bravus Mining and Resources) and was responsible for overseeing the reshaping and approval of the Carmichael Mine and Rail projects.

Lucas is an experienced senior executive with a proven track record of outstanding performance across distinct businesses, diverse commodities and geographies. Lucas has managed full profit and loss accountability for multi-billion dollar businesses and capital projects. Lucas began his career as a Mine Engineer in thermal and metallurgical coal operations before moving into operational management roles.

Prior to joining Adani in April 2018, Lucas held senior and diverse roles in global organisations including CEO and Asset President for BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance (BMA) and VP – Operations and Director – South 32, as well as Vice President of the Queensland Resources Council.

Lucas holds a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) Honours, Mining from The University of Queensland.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.464M 47.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
95 25487370 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 6317439 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.