MGT 1.89% 26.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Ann: Appointment of New Non-Executive Directors, page-16

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    The whole Green energy landscape has changed significantly over the last 12 months (and isn't a flash in the pan) which i think has increased MGT`s potential to become a significant producer.

This announcement and the below comments are some of the main reasons i have taken a position in MGT. The next 6-8 months will be very exciting indeed

Announcing the appointments, Magnetite Mines’ Executive Chairman & CEO Mr. Peter Schubert said:

“Magnetite Mines is committed to transforming itself into a significant mining business, starting with the
    first stage of our Razorback Iron Ore Project, which will produce a premium iron ore product.
    We have been
    building our capability as a company to ensure we succeed in this challenge. Strengthening our Board is a
    key element in this journey, both to ensure the highest standards of governance and to ensure that the
    Board members have an appropriate range of experience and skills.

Mr. Jim McKerlie said: “It is very exciting to be involved in this significant growth opportunity that has the
    potential to not only reward shareholders over the long term, but to make a major contribution to regional
    and state development in South Australia. Even more important is the prospect of being part of driving
    Australia towards a greener future through the development of the high-quality iron ore the Company has
    in its reserves.
    I look forward to bringing my experience in growing Australian resource companies to
    Magnetite Mines and working with the board and management to build a great success story.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.82K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26773 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ 17311
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.