LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hi all. Thank you for your many insights. I bought in pre the...

1. 3,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi all. Thank you for your many insights.

I bought in pre the REE diversification and have of course been monitoring developments closely since then. Although I noted with interest the appointment of Brian Thomas to the board in October last year, as well as the shift from Tolukuma to REE, I didn’t monitor the company’s website as closely as I should have. I don’t know when it changed from the rudimentary one that it was to its current more professional one, nor who should have the credit for that.

Like all shareholders I’m delighted with the markets response to David F’s appointment. What surprises me though is that Alec Pismiris’s resignation appears as no more than a footnote, even though he holds more shares than the other directors and, imo, has steered the company well since his appt in 2019.

I’m wondering if that has surprised other shareholders. Did AP retire willingly, and altruistically, to make way for DF, was there an internal coup, or were there other external forces at play beyond FNT’s past and present triumvirate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.