LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Hey @MarkyBoy49, management changes appear to make the market...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hey @MarkyBoy49, management changes appear to make the market happy. The only thing that worries me about the company now is the plethora of assets that are non-performing or new to the portfolio and hope the new boss sorts them out soon.

It means that a lot of expenditure is required to determine prospectivity. We have Tolukama, good prospects but they need to get rigs in there for the drill program. Terrain is challenging for this from what I remember reading somewhere.

Gascoyne and Murraydium are good REE prospects, so they should take care of themselves. But a lot of drilling here.

Mt Clere is new to the portfolio and potentially prospective for REE - near other Gascoyne project so that is a plus. Koolya is a white kaolin and alumina prospect is new as it the Kalgoorie Project but not sure of what is might be prospective for.

While they are all "EV" facing minerals, how is the Board going to develop these without running short of funds rapidly and need another round of cap raising.

So we just need to go from an explorer that has a lot of assets into a miner. I think the new MD has his work cut out for him.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.1K 600K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 61883540 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8696254 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.