UNT 7.69% 1.4¢ unith ltd

Ann: Appointment of Non-Executive Director-CM8.AX, page-31

1. 21,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    HaveACrack30. I think you might have hit the SP problem right on the head with your "likely not our cup of tea but those who are likely to pay for relevant apps are the ones that watch it (teens).
    See what I'm getting at, teens buy the apps and understand what it's all about, but, they don't buy shares do they and the ones that do don't understand.
    So, it's all down to a matter of trust if you invest in CM8 unless you want investors to go back to their teens to understand the product that CM8 is pushing. Trust that CM8 and Domenic in particular DOES understand his product and his client base and exploits that knowledge for the benefit of the company and its shareholders.
    How many who have sent lithium miners shares go through the roof know the difference between lithium and granite?? Investors and punters understand the lingo surrounding mining projects, but, wouldn't have a clue about the Geordie Shaws of the world and those are the ones that have got the dough to affect SPs. Ask a SMSF guy who Geordie Shaw is, even, for most, what "mobile payments" is all about, they still rather pay by cheque to SEE the hard copy bill???!!!
    Trust!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $51.62K 3.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1545371 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 487000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.