EUR 1.82% 5.4¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Appointment of Non Executive Director , page-6

1. 29,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    wow - this could provide the script for a movie... with people associated with gangsters, strip clubs, etc... maybe as part of the script, a gold mine, at paynes find, could be used for money laundry activities..

the stark reality is that the paynes find gold field is "in play".. the tenements are held by a public company - and are ripe for the picking.

paynes find is the first gold mining area, on the main road, to the other mining areas at cue, mt magnet, meekatharra etc. the prospect is well known, to a lot of people

just for arguments sake, but the mob who have the mt magnet mine (and mill), could make a motza from trucking high grade ore (if it was there) from paynes find, to mt magnet. a scrip offer (valued at 5c per share) , would be lapped up by the pne holders - especially by the holders of the freebie shares - after all, they will not be in the mood to put in cold hard cash for future exploration.

it is a safe bet that the future of the company will have nothing to do with mining people, but with people who (according to a previous post) are associated with gangsters and strip clubs.

anyway, the company has plenty of directors, and is still suspended. watso can only assume, that the company is still suspended, because there is no money (and that is a different issue, to the probability, that the ore has been mined out) .

the company listed one year ago. some time ago, watso compared a couple of other ipo's (at the same time as pne) . the other companies were HOR and MRP - and both those companies are still trading at the issue price, or higher. the promoters of the other companies, were no where as greedy as the pne promotors.

one way or the other, the people who put in 20c per share, are finnished

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $75.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $27.57K 491.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181601 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 99001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.