EUR 1.82% 5.4¢ european lithium limited

Ann: Appointment of Non Executive Director , page-7

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    zxcvbnm,

Adam Bennett reputation around small town of Perth is pretty much the same as what you described Carl Popal.

Setting the company back a year? You have to be kidding ... the way Salter ran the company (with Bennett supposedly being an "independent" director) how could you go anymore backwards.

Adam Bennett was in bed with Salter when they stuffed the company so he deserves to go ... simple as that.

And throw in Paul Berresford to the garbage dump as well. Either Bennett or Berresford is still around, the company is junk grade.

On Carl Popal having relations to gangsters and strip clubs (I read an article that mentioned Steve Zielinski ... so I assume that you mean him) maybe you are correct (although my rumour radar have not confirmed this yet) but Bennett and Berresford are proven failures.

Watso,

I agree that they can write a book or a movie on this company. This story could rival the old wild west cowboy stuff.

I am curious that if forensic accountants are called upon what new stories would emerge.

PNE may be a Pain for investors but at least it provides some good rumour material to talk among friends who are into conspiracy stuff.

Good Luck to all shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $75.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $27.57K 491.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181601 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 99001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.