SPX 22.2% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Thanks Snowy, I agree with your assessment there of LT...

1. 758 Posts.
    Thanks Snowy, I agree with your assessment there of LT shareholders having been severely disappointed with the past performance of the company. It certainly has some chequered history which is no secret given recent court proceedings which you have pointed out. We can't change the past, but are aiming to create a very different future.

We were actually approached some time ago by a couple of LT MOT shareholders (with a similar sentiment to you) who asked us if we could look at the situation.

So it is because of LT shareholders and what remains our belief in the CU2 product, that we got involved to try and restore value, which I have no doubt will take time.

I will be more than happy to talk to you personally after the AGM if you can make it.

Mitcham, I personally don't think there is a problem with the CU2 software. I think that the previous ownership structure was not good for either MOT nor CU2 and that this created several significant bottlenecks.

With regards to having 'somebody from Motopia willing to put their head up here', I was only appointed to the board of MOT a couple of days ago. I have been posting on Hotcopper since 2008. This has helped form my opinion of how companies should represent and relate to their shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $45.66K 4.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1468051 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3174353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.