PAA 0.00% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Appointment of Non-Executive Director, page-20

1. 11,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6005
    Agree with your statements above ,,,

PAA has a known profile in Australia ,, The Phase II has to start somewhere and I believe it was proposed to kick off in Australia with a USA and European or UK roll out once Australia had commenced?

Just speculating like many , in the current vacuum of uncertainty but yes attracting a partner for USA and UK may be easier with even interim Phase II data generated in Australia ...

The employment of additional staff does set the tone for a longer duration before any sale or commercial outcome on the near horizon.. but additional positive data would also (should ) increase PAA's value..

Nothing is certain ,, Biotech is the poor cousin on the ASX and lately those that "PUSH" seem to be garnishing greater exposure to Investors...
    Demand has dropped at PAA , the last 10 trading days of Volume confirms this fact... Buyers are rarely stepping up the Sellers Ask , seems Sellers are selling down into the Buyers...

Been busy on the DD looking for new targets in the Biotech sector ,,,so I see I missed the above spat ,,, moderated for profanity ,,, ???

If we don't receive an update this week ,,, then I guess we will see further heightened risk/stress and more colourful language ??

Keep in mind the BOD have significant skin in the game and want an outcome that benefits ALL Shareholders plus that 750,000 tablets can't be to far away now...... NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $89.24K 403.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 142257 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.