RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

@Dazzmac66Yes correct and it is only right that caution is still...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

@Dazzmac66Yes correct and it is only right that caution is still required. With the exclusion of the pre Federal Budget notice which was effectively a nothing statement and will remain as such until any benefit is tangibly realised the difference here - at least for me, is that while commodity pricing remains suppressed and inflation persists market sentiment in general is not as bullish as previous. A patron of TA I do however like where situations arise where TA was unable to pre-gauge such a move as for me that is often reflective of new and unmeasured sentiment. Although not always a good thing when a move takes place without warning when I consider that RNU has cash in the bank with low side exposure to open short positions confidence for me in this instance is however more positive than previous. GLTAH with hopefully some additional fundamental news support in the very near future. Much more pleasing to finish the week on the green side of 5% + than the red ! My opinion only of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.