RNU 5.38% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

@Mallyrock @Swanny204 and others.When I look to gauge the...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46

@Mallyrock @Swanny204 and others.

When I look to gauge the sentiment of the market today I feel that the retail side of the stock market forever changed during the first few months of COVID lockdown. In early 2020 records show that new retail broking accounts lodged with ASIC per day where averaging 4600 per day which for me supports this observation. Fast forward 4 years and for me I find myself in a situation where it is more difficult than ever to differentiate between the back ground noise created by market script writers and self proclaimed wizards and that of the hype I would have historically expected to find on a day out at the ponies or from partaking in a game of chance. With experience perhaps similar to others in so far as having been acquired by being on wrong side of the ledger of youth I feel that as inflation moderates and the economy potentially takes an inward turn towards stagnation that the time for utmost caution of emotion and respect for the market is now upon us.

Having witnessed the serial credit raising antics of other producers I do however find confidence in the timing of the recent appointment of RNU personnel. I also find confidence in knowledge that we are now able to better negotiate our future from a position of strength than previous while at the same time global players like POSCO are seeking out new global venture partners. My caution remains ingrained however from life time of trading that has taught me to emotionally remove myself from the market and to make every effort to avoid the risk of exposure to hubris like to that of the plague. Having very much enjoyed this cyber chat maybe one day in the not to distant future we are all able to also share that moment of joy when an idea and a dream becomes a reality both here on HC and elsewhere.

Till tomorrow and GLTAH for the future that awaits.

My opinion only of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.