BRU 0.00% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

Ann: Appointment of Non-executive Director, page-7

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    I think that once they found Rafa there was never any intention of restarting Rafa when the crossing went priorities shifted the focus was on Raffa,3D and the potential they needed to conserve capital and 3D data would provide exponential opportunities and inform partners of magnitude of the structure, it took longer than envisaged not Tom's fault, but it is what it is. The selection to off load Ungani was made before delays from 3D. If they had known it would have been a much shorter closure in the beginning it may have been different. Deals take ages to complete we hear nothing till done, I personally think Tom has been upfront has layed his cards on the table and is genuinely doing the best he can for the company and share holders.

And in regards to Eric having entrepreneurial abilities I would suggest he is first and foremost a geologist and that's where his skills are,
    and to hold one director of a large company accountable is like blaming the stoker for the ship hitting a rock. If you want to play with the big boys you need to wear big boy pants particularly in Gas in WA.

Time will tell and this is just IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.5¢ $12.75K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 35247 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.