FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Appointment of Non-Executive Directors, page-16

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Jeez guys let’s settle down shall we haha :’)

How about we put some respect on the working class citizens aka our Malian miners.

My dad was born in France and moved to Africa when he was just 3 years old to live. His father was an engineer, part of a French mining company which employed and recruited people from all across the world to mine in Africa. The neighbourhood was completely segregated, one side of town was white the other side were the locals. The African people were never fond of this, quite obviously.

NOW, Firefinch boasts approximately 1100 employees and contractors, 98% of which are local Malians. Community relations as well as government relations are in my opinion great. And do you know what else these African locals love, the CHINESE.

For decades the rest of the world exploited Africa and it’s resources hence a lot of locals have great hatred towards the western world. It was the Chinese who were the first to invest not just in the resources, but the local people. The Chinese have constructed multiple power stations, water treatment plants, road infrastructure etc.. and I am not talking about for mining operations. Just for the local people. My whole dads side of the family have lived in Africa their whole lives. I am very happy that we have a Joint Venture with Ganfeng, the Chinese are smart.

If the 98% of our hard working employees are kept happy, as well as the overruling government, that is the main thing for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.