FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Just to respond to your mention of my comments, as a whole yes...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Just to respond to your mention of my comments, as a whole yes China WAS different in their approach of foreign resource mining. I was more referencing past events, as China was the first to more heavily invest in community focused infrastructure.

As for their end goal of ‘access and ownership to the rich resources’ well yes otherwise why else would they go there? Also you say subliminally exploiting, by no means was it subliminally. Obviously the African people know they are being taken advantage of purely because of their resources, however the Chinese were offering and providing a much better set of conditions than their own government could even provide (Just the sad reality of the less fortunate citizens in many African countries)So it definitely wasn’t subliminal, rather a Thankyou to the government and it’s citizens. At the time their own government would not even consider investing in these sorts of things so the Chinese stepped in and provided.

Like I mentioned I am referencing events that unfolded decades ago however it still exists to this day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.