PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

More "Proof" that we have an experienced BOD/Management team....

1. 3,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1888
    More "Proof" that we have an experienced BOD/Management team. Appointing a highly experienced "Owner's Representative" at this early stage will go a long way to eliminate Design stuff ups, which are inevitable when theoretical engineers design anything. I don't care how good the drawing office boys are, unless they have had extensive operational experience they WILL always make oversights. As I have said previously, I have managed several Builds in my past positions ~ most designed by Tier 1 companies, without exception all had several "Operational" faults that required expensive remediation before the plant could achieve nameplate production.

It is far cheaper to identify and eliminate problems early in the Design stage. If left too late problems will become "Variations" for which the Designer will charge the Owner an arm and leg to remediate ! Paradigm will be looking at things like: Optimal bin, conveyor, pump and pipe capacities, spare parts commonality, access clearances for Crain-age, maintenance and cleaning; ease and safety of maintenance etc etc. Then if their contract continues thru onto construction, they will be ensuring that all materials are fit for purpose, concrete is poured to specification, steal work is bolted correctly and operating manuals make sense, if it is a Turn-key (builder has to guarantee it works) operation, Paradigm will also supervise the initial start up and running in before accepting the hand-over to Pensana. It is a big job, but if done correctly it will save Pensana considerable cost, down time and head-aches in the future.

Looking at Paradigm's past 15 years of experience in building mine plants, I think that they should be more than capable of avoiding most of the traps and pit-falls commonly found when constructing a Processing plant. Lastly they have "Local" knowledge, invaluable once the training of the operators and supervisors commences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.