WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Did anybody else notice another new 6--year low in OBJ's...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021

Did anybody else notice another new 6--year low in OBJ's Share-price today @ 1.5 cents?

I'm struggling to notice any tangible difference between the style of OBJ's new BoD and the old OBJ BoD (I say old BoD with tongue in cheek, as Jeff & Chris are still very much on the payroll), apart from the perceived 'under-promise/over-deliver' analogy...which imo is simply an excuse for any BoD to be lazy.

On the topic of a BoD being lazy, I can't even be bothered digging out all the announcements surrounding the mythical, commercially confidential NITTO/NITTO Denko agreement, who originally signed a first-mover exclusivity on BodyGuard many years ago...a bit like P&G who did the same thing; where now both have once again disappeared into the OBJ void, without a Share-holder courtesy mention as to why. These so-called big company 'carrot-dangled' names (including 3M - 'Hi, how are ya again 3M, long time no see or hear about you...hope you are well '), that always warrant the fan-fare introduction announcements, never, ever to be seen again or followed up with any kind of eventual resulted market announcement, as to what indeed eventually transpired.

I'm already witnessing a pattern with OBJ's current BoD when it comes to the same behaviours. Where is the business plan promised from almost 12 months ago?.........(insert the sound of silence 'here'). Why did P&G walk away from BodyGuard Exclusivity, when they are supposedly so smitten with OBJ? Why did Nitto walk away from BodyGuard Exclusivity? If the new OBJ BoD have supposedly adopted the 'under-promise/over-deliver' policy; why is the OBJ BoD inserting the caveat 'subject to regulatory approvals'? And why have we come full circle and back to the 'Production of Commercial Prototypes and manufacturing validation will commence over the coming weeks'? I was shown fully completed prototypes a couple of years ago @ an AGM?!?

We live in a world of accepted amnesia and polarized Shareholders, who seem perfectly happy for ASX BoD's to drip-feed whatever they feel like, for whatever purpose intended/unintended, with zero transparency and accountability. That ominous feeling you have in the pit of your stomach, is usually a good indicator of what needs to be done; like when you spend $600 dollars on a pair of sunglasses or jeans, only to eventually realise they are all manufactured in China with the same quality and different marketing gimmicks/brands.

We as OBJ Shareholders have no-one to blame but ourselves, because we allowed it to happen on our watch and continued to be flash-blinded by silver tongues, like a deer in the headlights...so much unfortunate carnage.

OBJ's only saviour left now imo, will ironically be this current BoD, with their 'potentially' over-promised/undelivered, currently mythical business plan, that possibly involves the IOT, bought You-tubers and more Shareholder dilution by way of an inevitable CR; which in itself is enough instability to keep Investors/Speculators away; as is currently happening now and for very good reason apparently. This scenario creates the perfect environment for another perceived saviour (cornerstone investor) and I'm expecting further share-price carnage from here; which will further keep any potential 'Poynton's' (cornerstone investors) happy, by way of maximum potential profit margins and beneficial entry points. When we open our eyes to what is really happening around us, just maybe we might actually be able to share in some of the spoils. But the players won't be too happy about this, so let's just keep it between us hey wink.png.

Last edited by cmk1969: 03/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.