NTI 1.28% 7.7¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Appointment of Peter Griffiths as CEO, page-5

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

yes i think Wolfgang was shown the door. Although i still believe in the company's prospects there has certainly been stagnancy since the release of the trial results. The only sales update was the 100 units announced early october. I am not even sure if they have any stock to sell and with the manipulation downwards of the sp in the last 3 months, I think the board has decided to replace wolfgang and move into the next phase.

We have been in a void with regards to distribution deals and their conditions, with very little information released recently. I would have hope that UK and France would be signed up by now with orders in place but we are in the dark with this as well.

I hope the new CEO sheds some light on our current status, clarifies to the market the company's Cash position and then facilitates the transition from development to production and sales. All the ducks are lined up, we just need someone more capable of pulling the trigger.

Just as a note we have a major holder holding just under 20% of the company's register. I think they would have had a fair say in the replacement of wolfgang

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $78.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $54.26K 684.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98220 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 21369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.