DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Yes, BullMarket, I'm still a believer and haven't really sold...

1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    Yes, BullMarket, I'm still a believer and haven't really sold any shares recently but my frustration grows every day like everyone else here.

Together with Ro1 and a few others we did seed fund STB way back in 2002 and 2003 before it's 2004 IPO so it's been a long road for all of us.

But the stock did run to $6 in 2011/2012 making us all +1,000% returns.

Anyone here (and I know wildcat isn't complaining as he seems professional enough to know the risks) that held stock in 2006 and 2007 and 2008, 9 and 10 that didn't sell some as it ran through $2 and $3 and $4 etc per share, can hardly complain.
    Did you not sell any ?

As to recent new shareholders, yes, this situation sucks.
    And yes, I added more when the stock was 70 and 80c.
    And now it looks dead with no hope.

But as you point out the project is so big, it cannot be ignored.
    It is a country maker and even if DNK can't get to the final line, I'm sure we will get paid out.

(Chalice got paid out US$80M years ago on NPV, but thats another conversation)

So, my $5 per share and dividends forever dream may be over but there are no guarantees in this game so life goes on.

I could ramble on and winge and complain about the current situation but I'm not sure that will help the share price.

My concern is getting rid of JPMorgan who are capping the share price.

If not for them selling, the stock would not be at 40c, it would be much higher, AFC would have put in their balance, the project would be fully funded and it would be a different story.

Anyway, I remain confident of a good outcome given the quality of the project.
    And it's not like we are 2c per share and it's all over and we can't get funding and the asset is a dud.
    Just need to have (more) patience.
    Last edited by phw: 09/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.