NVX 0.60% 83.0¢ novonix limited

Seems as I can’t sleep atm I might share a story about battery...

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Seems as I can’t sleep atm I might share a story about battery day. I think it’s a good time to reflect on how one can get all sucked into the hype. This in My opinion is a bit less scary as battery day presentation finished 2 hours before the asx was set to open and there was no mention of NVX, the USA the night prior was hectic and got up around 4-5 AUD on the otc if memory serves me.

i remember being so pumped up on the news of the otc gains the night prior that I was going to be able to make an easy 3-5 grand if based on the momentum alone. No faster did I execute an order for 2..20 the price shot even higher leading me to believe the order didn’t fire. I hurriedly punched in $2.5 to repeat and get my one parcel. Success! Then literally in the space of what felt like seconds the share price cratered, and I was like ah well only another $5k in I’m happy to hold that long term anyway. I originally had 10k prior so what’s 15k no big deal. Then i realised the first order I thought didn’t go through actually had and that I had put an additional 10k into a stock that was now falling rapidly.

besides having to tell the wife that I made a mistake which she handled surprisingly well I had to sacrifice another neutral share to cover my mistake.

it was very hard to see my 20k value in the last few months be 10k in the red but I believe in this product truly and know it is destined for success. Which I think is a thing we all have in common in this thread (mostly anyway)

tomorrow all goes well I will be either cashing out as close to the top as I may be lucky to hit this time around and waiting for the dust to settle prior to getting back in or putting a stop loss on at the very least.

so I managed to get out of trouble this time thanks NVX!!

I hope you enjoyed this story and good luck to everyone tomorrow.

im not a financial advisor by any means, but I will give this piece of advice, be calm and deliberate unlike me that day...

MILK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $405.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ $1.366M 1.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2205 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ 545212
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.