KLL 0.00% 2.5¢ kalium lakes limited

Said I would leave these threads until next weekend as filthy,...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Said I would leave these threads until next weekend as filthy, but can't help myself.

read a report yesterday that NAIF pulled funding. Was told that funding was pulled prior to funds running out. If this is the case would be good as a tax paying Australian to get a explanation from NAIF.

yes Kalium was a poorly managed development and possibly would have run out of funds before the tanks installed and the December target of 50kpa or so was reached........and maybe it would have scrapped through.

however as a tax payer part of me can understand why the Government was trying to protect tax payer money........ But thought the whole idea of NAIF was to develop new projects in the North of Australia, jobs for the locals etc, so as a Tax Paying Australian it would be very disappointing if the Australian Government backed NAIF did not back Kalium and the WA SOP industry all the way to the end, instead of they pulled the money prematurely they have put the sword to the shareholding Australians of KLL who had backed KLL to the end.

would be good to see a explanation. And if it is correct shareholders like me that are angry and want to point fingers during grieving process have another target to point at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.