GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Receivers and Managers to Alita Resources Ltd, page-21

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I think something worth considering is that both Galaxy and Jiangte were mislead by Alita management when it came to the capital raising.

Jiangte only just sent the substantial holder announcement through to the ASX with a big smile on their face that they found a good supply for their sparkly new converter then found out Mr Calderwood & Co were placing themselves in suspension.

Galaxy took ownership of the situation and purchased the debt hoping they could work out an arrangement with Alita management though Mr Calderwood was delusional and unreasonable.

Galaxy, found out about Mr Calderwood & Co locking the gates, throwing down the smoke and running away at the same time as everyone else.

So here is Galaxy trying to protect their interests and it's hoped from my perspective that the company can improve a situation that Mr Calderwood left behind rather than abandoning it like a baby.

@bilulu is right, there is more to this, you can tell by his confident approach in responding to you that there is good things ahead.

I think both GXY and A40 investors need to remain calm, and well, perhaps trust my intuition that this is going to work out better than might be seen in its current 2 dimensional form.

Unless A40 holders want to be elsewhere let's give it a chance that we are all in this together.
    Last edited by Thesi: 30/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.