GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Yes there are some unknowables for us..we are not privvy to all...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Yes there are some unknowables for us..we are not privvy to all the negotiations and that's the case with every stock on the ASX. The best we can do is trust in the deal-making record of our B.O.D. There have been acquisitions/mergers and a fantastic US $280 million tenement-sale to POSCO along-the-way which got us to where we are today..a cashed-up debt free miner on the cusp of diversifying beyond our 1 old faithful Mt Cattlin.

Sure we started creeping-up on this one last year. As with all share investments we aim to make a return on it, as GXY would've done with the initial stake in Tawana. Bald Hill is a quality asset (mine has just started it's 9 year life) that was in the wrong hands. Our B.O.D. would've hoped the Alliance merger would be run as a tight-ship (to enjoy the inevitable turnaround in lithium market) but we had a plan to take control if Calderwood began drowning in his own mismanagement, underlined by the costly Alita name change & de-focus at a time when cost CUTTING was the medicine. Very unimpressive fellow :

No doubt Bald Hill will become our 2nd operating mine when the time is right. Current care & maintenance under admin/receivership ensures Mr Calderwood can't do any more screw-ups. We're in the box seat :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bald_Hill_Lithium_and_Tantalum_Mine

I too am looking forward to how this unfolds @bilulu No doubt a few twists & turns along the way. We have the lion's share, of our cash war-chest intact and if this plays-out the way i think it will..then we may see 1 or 2 more local acquisitions just before the lithium-cycle swings back up the other way..A40 is great practice for Simon Hay getting into gear at our Galaxy. Once he's nailed this down, there'll be bigger fish to fry..and the next time we'll do it even cheaper than this one. Regarding 'rvajna' yes i'm still waiting for the 1st ever positive-input from that poster and i doubt their claimed-status is true. A nice swilling of listerine would surely do Rvajna some good, yes indeed..but there's always the Ignore button if not LOL . Happy Weekend folks. It's sure been an interesting-week and plenty more to come no doubt. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.