AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Jantimont, thanks for your input. Looking at the paragraph...

1. 215 Posts.
    Jantimont, thanks for your input. Looking at the paragraph below, The creditor is owed money
    wouldn't it be in the best interest for the creditor to get all the money that is owed them, so why can't
    the Receivers & Managers put a option to the share holders to fund money to pay the creditor.
    And to fund money to put AYN in Care & Maintenance until the silver price goes up.

Can I ask share holders of AYN, if this was presented would you support this?

"Current Status of the Companies
    The Receivers and Managers were appointed by the secured creditor of the Companies pursuant to its security interest and have assumed control of the Companies’ assets, including the Texas Silver Mine. Accordingly, the Receivers and Managers are responsible for, and will determine issues relating to, the Company’s ongoing trading and the manner in which the Company’s assets are dealt with. We will assist the Receivers and Manager in this regard where appropriate in an effort to maximise the outcome for all stakeholders of the Companies."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.