AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Ann: Appointment of Receivers and Managers, page-18

1. 215 Posts.
    Jantimont   thanks! for more of your input.

Sid

Yesterday I phoned the receivers PPB Advisory,  spoke to Michael Uaughan, he said " I need to speak
    to Pitcher Partners.  I looked at the ASX announcement date 19/11/14   14:02   and as you said they
    ask share holders to:

"Updates on the progress of the Administration The Administrators will provide updates throughout the Administration by way of announcements to the ASX and we ask that shareholders refrain from contacting the Administrators’ office at this time."

I think as share holders we should be allowed to have some input, so i am thinking of calling them Bryan Hughs,  Not sure were he would be?  But its not all clear what they are going to do?

"the Receivers and Managers are responsible for, and will determine issues relating to, the Company’s ongoing trading and the manner in which the Company’s assets are dealt with. We will assist the Receivers and Manager in this regard where appropriate in an effort to maximise the outcome for all stakeholders of the Companies"

MELBOURNE +61 3 8610 5000 [email protected]
    ADELAIDE +61 8 8179 2800 [email protected]
    SYDNEY +61 2 9221 2099 [email protected]
    BRISBANE +61 7 3222 8444 [email protected]
    PERTH +61 8 9322 2022 [email protected]
    PITCHER.COM.AU NEWCASTLE +61 2 4911 2000 [email protected]

And I am thinking also to contact managers of AYN,  ( who I am not happy with, but I do not want to rant
    about them, I just want to see AYN saved!.)  
    So will ask all share holders for input, what questions or ideas to ask management, & that if any share holders have the ability, to also call management & to put the idea for AYN into Care & Maintenance.

I really want AYN to go into Care & Maintenance, or for the silver price to take off !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.