AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Unfortunately I agree having gone through the same process when...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Unfortunately I agree having gone through the same process when MACMIN collapsed and were taking over by AYN and also again when CCU collapsed earlier this year which saw SXG take over for $375,000.00. The course of action we took to stay invested in Ag was to buy shares in SXG which for us seemed a more logical way to go as the debt was cleared and the mine became a part of a better managed company with other worthwhile resources namely Au.

We took what we saw as the cleanest and in the long run cheapest way to stay invested in a Au producing mine. Is that the best way to go this time around ? We don't know. Maybe we will wait and see who buys the mine then look at reinvesting.

However if we did that it would be third time buying into the same mine. And that is the definition of insanity "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome". Perhaps it's time to bite the bullet on this one.

That said would look at any alternative the you guys come up with in trying to solve the problem provided it was cost effective.

good luck to all in your decision making. H.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.